Six agri-tech entrepreneurs are today competing for a game-changing investment package to boost their business.
Launched by Farmers Guardian – and supported by BASF and Farm491 – the competition invites agricultural entrepreneurs to pitch their business ideas to our panel of industry judges.
Six entrepreneurs with cutting-edge ideas and technologies to advance agriculture are battling it out in front of a panel of judges to win a £40,000 development prize.
Presenting at the Agri Innovation Day is:
Ensuring new and progressive technologies have an opportunity to thrive is one of the biggest challenges faced by any industry and Agri-Innovation Den aims to facilitate this growth within agriculture.
Sarah Carr from Farm491 said: “Today we see the final six of Agri Innovation Den battle it out to win a fantastic prize worth £40,000.
“The development package will be invaluable for the winner to gain exposure and make new contacts within the industry, which will be instrumental in developing a sustainable business for agriculture.
“Seeing a new cohort of innovative ideas coming forward this year just highlights how progressive the UK is in the AgriTech space and how dedicated we are to help the future of British Farming.”
Harry Reynolds, marketing officer at BASF said: “With ever increasing restrictions and demands on our current agricultural landscape it is now more important than ever to find new innovations and solutions.
“We wish our finalists the best of luck.”
The winner’s package includes:
- Print and digital advertising to the value of £30,000 across Farmers Guardian, Dairy Farmer and Arable Farming
- An innovative PR and marketing package, which includes the creation of bespoke content for your exclusive use, comprising a promotional video, article, press release and social media support
- Two delegate packages to the Oxford Farming Conference 2020, including conference tickets, accommodation, dinner and Emerging Leaders Programme participation
- Six hours of mentoring for the business in 2020
- A 12-month membership of Farm491, including: one-to-one business support with the Farm491 team; access to AgriTech knowledge network; funding advice and building a scalable funding strategy; access to hot-desking facilities and meeting rooms; promotion on Farm491 site, newsletters and social media
- Exhibition space at CropTech
- Exhibition space LAMMA’s new Farming 4.0 Zone, highlighting theUK farming’s expertise, flair and passion for innovative technology
For more information CLICK HERE.