Who are Farm491?
Farm491 has been recognised as a leading UK AgriTech incubator and innovation space based at The Royal Agricultural University.
Through workshops, one-to-one business support and bespoke events, as well as being partners in key 2019 AgriTech events such as KTN’s AgriTech Investment Showcase and FoodBytes! By Rabobank, Farm491 are leading the way in the early adoption of agricultural technologies.
Membership to Farm491 provides access to a network of mentors, investors, service providers and farmers, as well as active in-house support to help AgriTech businesses find the root cause of any hurdles, and establish a plan of action in order to increase the probability of success.
What we offer:
- 1-1 support to help develop key focus areas such as strategic advice, hiring and investor readiness
- Access to our strong network – mentors, investors and farmers
- Invitations to exclusive events, such as investor days and farmer focus groups
- Potential to collaborate with RAU students and academics
- Hot-desking, practical workshops and offices
- Promotion and exposure within the industry
Free to attend workshops
Farm491 are able to offer FREE workshops, part-funded by GFirst LEP and the European Regional Development Fund.
The two-day workshops are designed to provide the bespoke support, tools, and knowledge that innovators need to turn their AgriTech concept into a transformative product or service.
Over the two-day workshops we focus on the why and vision of your business, and in doing so help you to communicate your concept, product or service to the right market with a clear idea of how you will disrupt or assist the agricultural industry.
Farm491 offers this for innovators, start-ups and existing AgriTech enterprises both locally and nationally.
During the two days, delegates will also develop their elevator pitch and by the end of the workshop have an investor ready elevator pitch.